Although we are hoping for some normalcy in the near future, currently we still must operate under guidelines put in place by the CDC. We ask that you please read all of these guidelines before registering for classes and please be sure to discuss them with your children as things will be slightly different around the studio. Please know that although we will do our part to keep everyone safe and follow all guidelines, there is still an inherent risk for your child.
1. ALL students must have a signed Coronavirus waiver before participating in ANY class at the studio or any activity with the studio. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Temperatures will be taken on each child before entering the studio. Any student with a temperature of 100.0 or higher will not be permitted to enter the studio and take class that day.
3. Our lobby and waiting area will remain closed until further notice. This means that no parents, visitors, siblings, or students will be able to wait in any of these common areas, but must wait outside or in their cars while classes are in session. ONE PARENT ONLY will be permitted in the building to drop child off/pick up if necessary and to make payments at the front desk. We ask that only 2-3 parents be in the building at any given time. Please wait at the front entrance for those parents to exit before entering and please practice social distancing at ALL TIMES.
4. Students are asked to please wash their hands upon arrival and as they exit the building. There will be sanitizer available at the entrance and in each studio as well.
5. Masks will not be required while taking class. We do, however, ask that anyone that needs to enter the building for any reason (non dancers) to please wear one.
6. Students will be expected to social distance at all times in the building. We will also try to maintain social distancing while dancing, but that will not always be possible. Routines may require students being closer together as will certain activities in class.
7. The studios will all be cleaned after each class (except those that keep the same students) as will common areas such as doorknobs, desks, etc. The restrooms will be cleaned every couple of hours during operation. Please allow us the time between classes to complete those tasks as each teacher will be doing it herself. For this reason, we ask that you direct all questions to us via email, or you may ask Miss Rita at the front desk during an appropriate time.
8. We hope to have outdoor tables and chairs available for older students that have breaks between classes. We are unable to open the common areas in the studio to these students (unless there is inclement weather) and so we hope that they will have a fresh air space available outside, or they may wait in the car with their parent. It is important that you discuss this with your child and be sure to make arrangements prior to the start of classes.
9. It is VERY IMPORTANT for the safety of our students and families, for our business to remain open, and for these kids to continue to dance that you take all precautions and follow our guidelines. If you or anyone in your family has been exposed to anyone with symptoms of Covid-19, or if you or anyone in your family has symptoms of Covid-19, PLEASE PLEASE do not attend class. Please be sure to let us know of any such event and please take the steps needed to protect your family and others.